Friday, 31 May 2019

Mehboob Pyar Aaja Nachle Meri

Mehboob Pyar Aaja Nachle Meri





 entertained while getting the work done what's scaring you about working right now like about this startup what's the one thing that you feel so I'm not fearing anyt

hing at the moment specifically but I feel at the of the day that kick when you start off when you are at zero right that

should always sustain in your mind because if you start getting complacent when things are going in your favor right eventually that'

s the end of it I just need to be blessed with a feeling I had when I just started out you know I want to be on my

toes taking all the time I don't want any complacency in my behavior or in my approach that is what will keep me going

 in a longer run and I'm knowing him I'm pretty sure that he will be able to maintain that like if if 2 years and like a m

assive office like this and the fancy space and these fancy people around us couldn't spoil it I'm pretty sure he's not gonna g

et spoiled going forward as well chapter 9 love story let's go back to engineering College where we first met what was y

our first impression of working with me and what value do you think I have added to your life as a co-founder I'm not asking for

myself I'm asking you to explain the value of a co-founder to God the general public again picking a co-founder is s

uper important they should either in world 3 things one is either the good with tech two they have a great network or three they're putting in some cash on table righ

t so technically speaking the second two things that the last two things that we mentioned was

0 comments: