Wednesday, 29 May 2019

Bad Main Mobile Liya

Bad Main Mobile Liya




 every could give me am that's happening it's your job knowledge is your business because how will you communicate unless you have the knowledge in you at the context okay so Gaurav do I have to ask yo

u this one thing that a lot of people don't know about you is that you're actually a super active investor so I got to know this when I recorded the BWC episode with you yeah and the

ush of every 90s kid Shivani dollmaker mentioned think about how you you're awesome at multiplying money listen sir hang on investi

ng in startups and multiplying money are not correlated alright because a lot of times you're dividing money and subtracting money when you invest in startups because the thi

ng is that you could just go to zero tomorrow but you could multiply it so I'm not I'm not good at multiplying money I

wouldn't say that what I mean you have your base is backing the right people right so you you've got a one of the biggest words for me is

ptimized right I love that word so optimize your scale optimize your resources optimize your time which means be efficient and juice the

most out of it so even with the when I meet startups and I meet young guys so meet a young guy I'm like okay what's the question what universe imagine like you're doing something which is an answer to a question so what's th

e question what was the burning question that forced you for Mark Zuckerberg it was like the question was how do I get girls to talk to me he started Facebook right so what's your burning question what's your pain point


0 comments: