Nahi Karna Chahiye Kaise
forward yeah so anyway guys that was a little bit of an inlet into Monken payment what I'm really requesting you all is th
at you're kind of support us on our next venture which is the monk and attainment social media
handle so we're basically trying to create an education platform for you guys where we teach all business from
our perspectives so the members of Monk and attainment themselves will be creating videos they'll be talking about a lot of the questions that you guys have in y
our heads so firstly go and follow that page of LinkedIn down below it's an Instagram page secondly obviously go and follow mr.
shades handles have learned all of them down below and without one last message for anyone who's watching the video at this point because obviously
they're watching it till this point they're intrigued by this concept of success right so I think closing points just make sure that you get things started and you keep at
it that's the most important be consistent I have in the last two years not even look back and see our key catch Eldridge's keep building just have an overar
ching longer vision of what you're doing but just keep one day at a time one day at a time and I'm just getting started for anyone who is even slightly looking up to me t
rust me I am just getting started I'm learning everyday and all the work that we're doing together right it's not e
ven 1% of where we want to go so I think at the end of the day it's all about execution it'
s about doing the groundwork get to the ground and keep executing keep doing stuff because I know a lot of people who just like to think and not do after
a point analysis becomes paralysis yeah of sorts red represent also again don't be negative about things we've seen really dark days and something you've not even

0 comments: