Mere Beech Mein Sab
20,000 hires at some point and each of our core people in office story will become leaders going forward so creating more leaders creating way more employm
ent and overall adding a lot of money to the Indian business space that's how I'm personally looking yeah definitely I mean I'm extremely patriotic to this fa
ct that I want to add much more revenue to the whole Indian ecosystem even though I had you know I was all set to apply
for my masters and all of that but I sort of had this reckoning recently where I know that you know creating emplo
yment or creating opportunities or being here in the country itself you doing a great sort of service to the nation I know not all of
us can go to the front facing borderline and face some bullets and all of that but we can all do our bits in our
way to help our country chapter 8 challenges so we know your twenty five year goal but as of now what's your most difficult ch
allenge on a personal level in terms of business so I think the biggest personal challenge I have in the business is that just ensuring consistency right after you do
ing a similar job for say six month period to a you write it at the end of the day still becomes monotonous no matter how much you love it so you need to understand how is
it that you can do things differently what is it that you can tweak around to make sure that this is something new there's something fresh that you're bringing on
to the table I think that always remains to be the biggest challenge how do you keep yourself
20,000 hires at some point and each of our core people in office story will become leaders going forward so creating more leaders creating way more employm
ent and overall adding a lot of money to the Indian business space that's how I'm personally looking yeah definitely I mean I'm extremely patriotic to this fa
ct that I want to add much more revenue to the whole Indian ecosystem even though I had you know I was all set to apply
for my masters and all of that but I sort of had this reckoning recently where I know that you know creating emplo
yment or creating opportunities or being here in the country itself you doing a great sort of service to the nation I know not all of
us can go to the front facing borderline and face some bullets and all of that but we can all do our bits in our
way to help our country chapter 8 challenges so we know your twenty five year goal but as of now what's your most difficult ch
allenge on a personal level in terms of business so I think the biggest personal challenge I have in the business is that just ensuring consistency right after you do
ing a similar job for say six month period to a you write it at the end of the day still becomes monotonous no matter how much you love it so you need to understand how is
it that you can do things differently what is it that you can tweak around to make sure that this is something new there's something fresh that you're bringing on
to the table I think that always remains to be the biggest challenge how do you keep yourself

0 comments: