Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Karke Uske Hai Kya Hai Jab

Karke Uske Hai Kya Hai Jab    



 it's just my inherent sheer awesomeness I feel that has just helped me along the way but now I'm just I all ously don't know wha

t it is there's a couple of things mixed together one is I have a childlike fascination with new things so whenever

new opportunities presented much first thing is always to go and jump and say yes then there's one thing which

I really value about everything else which is absolute and total sincerity to process so I've always detach myself from

 result they never have done something my only bond has been to compete with myself and be the best that I can be in that field right and you only do that wit

sincerity so the result will take care of itself right and you have to detach yourself from the result especially if you're working in a creative field yeah right Nikki Car

ter um I think have you heard of this thing Nikki car very other thing means they do some good and throw it in the ocean don't worry don't explo

de expect anything from it so find your joy in your journey rather than just the destination always had this just and if you enjoy the

process a you're not worried about whether motivation will come from yeah you won't you won't worry about whe

ther I will do well oh it won't because you've actually got what you wanted to out of that right you've really enjoyed it and an

d be you don't feel like you work a single day in your life Yeah right do you feel like that I really feel like that I I

don't think I've done an honest day's labor in my life so god I have to ask you this this is something a lot of parents and kids all over the place are

0 comments: