Saturday, 25 May 2019

Main Aapko Uske Bataya

Main Aapko Uske Bataya



 shoots this is a general wall just to set a very nice chilled vibe to the room we've also use a lot of sound engineering in th

is room as you can hear the a/c it's very soft when the soon the sound quality is much better the walls a

bsorb sound much better eventually when we do start a podcast it's going to be in this room the whole room is designed like

a podcast room but we also use it as a studio and a meditation space these absorb sound we've also

de a special podcast table so that one day when I get all my entrepreneur friends you know we can have like these group podcast where

I just have a long-form conversation with them and obviously you guys will get to see it but to be honest I don't know

 when we'll do it because we're so caught up in making videos right now this is the light we use these are the podcast chairs which are also capable of absorbing a lot

of sound and let me just show you all my favorite part I keep saying my favorite part the office but all of its my favorite part okay so as you can see you'll see me doing

a lot of videos here especially if you are subscribed to the Hindi channel you all know that I do a lot of videos on this gray wall initially it was just me on

e girl but then we thought wait why not make different colored walls that's why we've made this shooting setup where we have yellow we have blue and we also have

green for the green screen work you'll see a lot of green

0 comments: