Jab Main Woh Pyaar
center everybody say hi so that's the beautiful editing and content team I do disturb them as you can see yellow wall obviously it represents the beer biceps organization but also
represents positivity we've got glass here and this is where we write all our task lists everyone's work is decided on this wall all the strategy for the thumbnails a
nd titles I decided you these are the con going tasks that are running a lot of strategies always going on in this space again super high ceilings with the bamboo I feel like
every single element of the office adds a kind of vibe to the office and if it's a bamboo adds a little bit of humility to the whole office that's another aspect of a compan
y culture everyone works with a lot of humility everyone works without egos and that's why both the organization's keep growing so this is the creative space I'm going to leave it as it is the most peaceful part of the
office we've kind of cordoned it off from the rest of the office using these blinds so yeah this is like a closed space beco
mes a very chilled out environment after everyone leaves it cannot allow the editors to stay within their one edit and create the best quality videos for you guy
s and this is the final creative zone of the office a graphic designer set your they've actually left the office today but this is t
he okay in one move it's kind of like an extension of that and an extension of that that's why it's in the corner also super special come on here well the only
things that mean something to me so that's the gold play button I don't need to say much about it right next to it are three bikes which stand for mr. Rogers birthday she was
center everybody say hi so that's the beautiful editing and content team I do disturb them as you can see yellow wall obviously it represents the beer biceps organization but also
represents positivity we've got glass here and this is where we write all our task lists everyone's work is decided on this wall all the strategy for the thumbnails a
nd titles I decided you these are the con going tasks that are running a lot of strategies always going on in this space again super high ceilings with the bamboo I feel like
every single element of the office adds a kind of vibe to the office and if it's a bamboo adds a little bit of humility to the whole office that's another aspect of a compan
y culture everyone works with a lot of humility everyone works without egos and that's why both the organization's keep growing so this is the creative space I'm going to leave it as it is the most peaceful part of the
office we've kind of cordoned it off from the rest of the office using these blinds so yeah this is like a closed space beco
mes a very chilled out environment after everyone leaves it cannot allow the editors to stay within their one edit and create the best quality videos for you guy
s and this is the final creative zone of the office a graphic designer set your they've actually left the office today but this is t
he okay in one move it's kind of like an extension of that and an extension of that that's why it's in the corner also super special come on here well the only
things that mean something to me so that's the gold play button I don't need to say much about it right next to it are three bikes which stand for mr. Rogers birthday she was

0 comments: