Wednesday, 29 May 2019

Kuch Nahin Hai Barbad

Kuch Nahin Hai Barbad




 what's troubling you and now tell me the solution you come up with and now tell me why your solution is better than anybody else's right and if I see that

ssion a lot of times I don't even see the entire working of the product like gives you back a team that product without a motivated team is not and you also super into pers

onal finance uh yes I am i mary got in managing it and luckily i could afford to be guided managing it cuz my brother's a banker and my father is a de facto CFO of my company and b

ecause I started working when I was 17 or 16 and I was tax payer since then and I was a minor so luckily my brother in my dad too

k care about my investment so now I'm getting more and more involved in it and I don't like investing in property I don't feel property is owned the I own the house that I

live in besides that I don't really invest in property because I feel like that's a saturated market in India I feel your generation is very different from my generation which is totally different for my dad's generation and y

ou're just like 10 years older than me 15 years so my generation was still or some middle-class values of buy a house be settled your you guys don't care about buying a house or buy

ing a car you're more about experiences right everything is a disposable economy for you yeah so property as an investment will alwa

ys be solid but will it give you exponential gain in the next five years no it would won't give you the gain

0 comments: