Sakte Use Sim Kaise Sach
Screen work happening in our videos very soon and this is plain mitered gives us a lot of options for backgrounds and
our videos only I saw only showed videos at home and which is OK but it would cause a lot of problems for the peo
ple who also lived in my house like my family so we thought let's kind of design the office in such a way that our Bo Bice's book becomes
streamlined becomes faster this is the solution we came up with so yeah it's super efficient I'll also link t
he handle of the architect as well as the set designer the people who worked on this office space down below make sure you
check it out and finally I want to show you all parts of the office that are super personal to me they mean a
lot to me I'm not going to show close-ups of it because it's a little unethical in the world of yoga but I have my meditation
altar right there means a lot to me we've also made a god I Oh like a basic seating arrangement if you know some people want they can come up and
take nap so it's not entirely ready that so you see the pillowcase less pillows but yeah we sit or we meditate your sizes the kind of face
the wall there and I'll just sit there like meditate like this and because it's soundproof it's one of the most peaceful
feelings in the world so forever stressed if I need some kind of an inspiration for an idea for a video or if I need inspiration for business in general this is where
I come and get it a places vibe is decided by the people who get into that place who work out of that place who
Screen work happening in our videos very soon and this is plain mitered gives us a lot of options for backgrounds and
our videos only I saw only showed videos at home and which is OK but it would cause a lot of problems for the peo
ple who also lived in my house like my family so we thought let's kind of design the office in such a way that our Bo Bice's book becomes
streamlined becomes faster this is the solution we came up with so yeah it's super efficient I'll also link t
he handle of the architect as well as the set designer the people who worked on this office space down below make sure you
check it out and finally I want to show you all parts of the office that are super personal to me they mean a
lot to me I'm not going to show close-ups of it because it's a little unethical in the world of yoga but I have my meditation
altar right there means a lot to me we've also made a god I Oh like a basic seating arrangement if you know some people want they can come up and
take nap so it's not entirely ready that so you see the pillowcase less pillows but yeah we sit or we meditate your sizes the kind of face
the wall there and I'll just sit there like meditate like this and because it's soundproof it's one of the most peaceful
feelings in the world so forever stressed if I need some kind of an inspiration for an idea for a video or if I need inspiration for business in general this is where
I come and get it a places vibe is decided by the people who get into that place who work out of that place who

0 comments: