Paas Ke Main Aap Logo Ko
boxes it was stick boxing for you you brought in the initial capital and not a network that we could leverage on right that's how it started values wise I think one thing I
learned big time from run wiid is that even though he comes off from from a fairly well-off family he made sure he wanted to make his own name in the space he's been t
here at jew beach at carter road all of that just distributing pamphlets to people to subscribe to his channel i don't know how many people know this but he's bee
n traveling in trains day-in day-out i I know this is a very common thing to do in Bombay but this is at a ph
ase where he was facing near depression right but he still kept going that's what I like about him
he doesn't complain too much he's all about like going for it what is the next problem we're solving how are we s
olving it it's not about what is the problem and why is the problem is about what can we do about it I think that's th
e biggest thing I learned from it and also like I feel the co-founders always kind of have an effect on the whole organization organization so becomes that so if t
hat's what he's done for me I've learned like we all discipline from him like this he's disciplined about like all aspects
of his life and yes maybe I work hard and you know I execute but there was a lot of discipline those lacking from my life which I get from every which the whol
e organization also get some very odd shade like when we see this guy working in the office
boxes it was stick boxing for you you brought in the initial capital and not a network that we could leverage on right that's how it started values wise I think one thing I
learned big time from run wiid is that even though he comes off from from a fairly well-off family he made sure he wanted to make his own name in the space he's been t
here at jew beach at carter road all of that just distributing pamphlets to people to subscribe to his channel i don't know how many people know this but he's bee
n traveling in trains day-in day-out i I know this is a very common thing to do in Bombay but this is at a ph
ase where he was facing near depression right but he still kept going that's what I like about him
he doesn't complain too much he's all about like going for it what is the next problem we're solving how are we s
olving it it's not about what is the problem and why is the problem is about what can we do about it I think that's th
e biggest thing I learned from it and also like I feel the co-founders always kind of have an effect on the whole organization organization so becomes that so if t
hat's what he's done for me I've learned like we all discipline from him like this he's disciplined about like all aspects
of his life and yes maybe I work hard and you know I execute but there was a lot of discipline those lacking from my life which I get from every which the whol
e organization also get some very odd shade like when we see this guy working in the office

0 comments: