Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Hua Hai Pura Board

Hua Hai Pura Board



 thinking is the median asleep a you well if you're successful yes when you start no so it's just like any other career god yes it also

depend a lot on your own hustle of course it does as does everything today I think people skills are more important than anything else not just in the media

 but in any job that you do because more and more even corporates are moving towards a how do you make enough stor

y because every business goes to consumer right so how are you telling your story so whether you want to be to be business or a b2c business you got

 to tell your story you need people skills so you need domain expertise of course and this and you need you need hustle you know

when people say that no communication skills are like the numbe

r one thing required in life and you you sometimes you think to yourself why why is that like I feel you are a gre

at example of that please do you feel that that's your biggest strength that's taken you for yes I think that also do a fair bit of analytical thinking so in every aspect you know you got it right you got it you

gotta know you gotta know your industry I have friends who tell me how did you know so if somebody's doing a show they go dude I'm going for an event today I g

o this event which is happening like how do you know it's my business to know how do you not know right you need to it's my business to know every event

 that's happening and we show that's happening every film that's happening I have

0 comments: