Ko Aisi Ladkiyon Ko Main
was fascinated by investment in finance and just the world in markets and demand and supply and all those economic
terms which we found so boring when we were studying them but I found them really interesting I really want to
do that but I also had this performance side of me which was always with friends groups and stuff and I was always in school I was always onstage so his dramatics
and sing in debating and whatever gave me a chance to serve be on stage and radio are just coming to Delhi at the time
so FM radio with thoughts still clarity and the beautiful music in and my idol Russian Abbas was on radio at the time and I was like oh I wonder how I also want to be
on radio I'll be like him I want to do this and radio started part-time when I was like 16 years old and from there my career's just sort of been one happy stumbli
ng into another into another so I always I tell people that I'm a talentless hack who got lucky so the right place at the right time who took opportunities when they came I always jumped before I thought one happy mistake up to the other so you're one o
ther top media personalities in the country Wow did not know that I'm okay with it though but what do you think has gotten you to the top because this is what we blew into the media industry yes not everyone
becomes like the face of the IPL not everyone yeah you know it starts and I own YouTube channel the way you were so what have you done different
was fascinated by investment in finance and just the world in markets and demand and supply and all those economic
terms which we found so boring when we were studying them but I found them really interesting I really want to
do that but I also had this performance side of me which was always with friends groups and stuff and I was always in school I was always onstage so his dramatics
and sing in debating and whatever gave me a chance to serve be on stage and radio are just coming to Delhi at the time
so FM radio with thoughts still clarity and the beautiful music in and my idol Russian Abbas was on radio at the time and I was like oh I wonder how I also want to be
on radio I'll be like him I want to do this and radio started part-time when I was like 16 years old and from there my career's just sort of been one happy stumbli
ng into another into another so I always I tell people that I'm a talentless hack who got lucky so the right place at the right time who took opportunities when they came I always jumped before I thought one happy mistake up to the other so you're one o
ther top media personalities in the country Wow did not know that I'm okay with it though but what do you think has gotten you to the top because this is what we blew into the media industry yes not everyone
becomes like the face of the IPL not everyone yeah you know it starts and I own YouTube channel the way you were so what have you done different

0 comments: