Jis Karna Tere Jaisi Ladkiyon
this is line I have which is a puggle Saraswathi KP Chobani the Laxmi have to be Giovanni right you just if you just did the sincerity in your work you won't be
hungry you will stop yeah so I've always detach myself from result they never have done something my only
want has been to compete with myself and be the best that I can be in that field right and you only do that with sincerity so the result will take care of i
tself right and you have to detach yourself from the result especially if you're working in a creative field they kick anthurium I think
have you heard of the sing Nicky can very AMA think means they do some good and throw it in the ocean don't worry don't explode expect anything from it so find your joy in your
journey rather than just the destination what's good you guys welcome to now what we call the Ranvir show wave one of the inspirations for the runway show god of kaput that's that's more respo
nsibility than hi when I bargained for no it's easy breakfast with champions has been an inspiration for this show but you've been an inspiration for a lot of people in the medi
industry Wow yeah that's purely because I'm old nobody for no other reason yeah you also kind of spread acros
s media like this you know i PL we see you in YouTube and if people know you in real life you're also in there like business
entrepreneurship yeah I'm I call myself a multimedia mercenary yeah so I'm a gun for hire so bro how did how did all this happen I always say like my career has just been sort of one giant mistake I was s
upposed to be a banker I don't know to be a wanker my whole family's full of bankers I studied economics I
this is line I have which is a puggle Saraswathi KP Chobani the Laxmi have to be Giovanni right you just if you just did the sincerity in your work you won't be
hungry you will stop yeah so I've always detach myself from result they never have done something my only
want has been to compete with myself and be the best that I can be in that field right and you only do that with sincerity so the result will take care of i
tself right and you have to detach yourself from the result especially if you're working in a creative field they kick anthurium I think
have you heard of the sing Nicky can very AMA think means they do some good and throw it in the ocean don't worry don't explode expect anything from it so find your joy in your
journey rather than just the destination what's good you guys welcome to now what we call the Ranvir show wave one of the inspirations for the runway show god of kaput that's that's more respo
nsibility than hi when I bargained for no it's easy breakfast with champions has been an inspiration for this show but you've been an inspiration for a lot of people in the medi
industry Wow yeah that's purely because I'm old nobody for no other reason yeah you also kind of spread acros
s media like this you know i PL we see you in YouTube and if people know you in real life you're also in there like business
entrepreneurship yeah I'm I call myself a multimedia mercenary yeah so I'm a gun for hire so bro how did how did all this happen I always say like my career has just been sort of one giant mistake I was s
upposed to be a banker I don't know to be a wanker my whole family's full of bankers I studied economics I

0 comments: