Teri Family Ko Gali
what's good everybody you're welcome to a space the Bo Bice have sent monk entertainment office that's right BB and monkey I want to show you all the space for a very long time but it's finally
almost done it's like 95% there so I thought it's a great time to give you all an office dude most of y'all have been subscribers for a long time so you know that initially I
office was just my room then we went to the ground floor of my building and now we've actually got a commercial offi
e space because there's two companies running out of this place to profitable companies and that's what we've been able to get this space I just thought
I'll show y'all around the office I'll show you all around what we do how we actually run these businesses starting with this spot the spot is my favorite spot in the offic
e primarily because of two reasons one the super high ceiling we don't get this in Mumbai and two the second big reason is this this is the mascot of the manga diamond
company the word Munk entertainment is a representative of the co-founders is meditation mentality both vera and myself a big meditators and it also represents the mascot that's a monkey abundant so
the mascot is a meditating monkey and as you can see it's a super peaceful monkey because we want every element in the office to kind of add the company culture a little bit so super peaceful super Zen but at the
same time active if you just look around the office there's a lot of yellow elements for example this massive couch as you can see massive big yellow elem
ent the monkey it's yellow themed because you need to understand color psychology so

0 comments: