Saturday, 1 June 2019

Tere Badhte Pagal Hona

Tere Badhte Pagal Hona



 around it you network you work with more brands they will recommend you you do other brands your work speaks at

the end of the day that's really all chapter 7 the future ok now where as where do you see monk and attainment going

not five years from now but I'm gonna say 25 years from now where do you see it I think what we want to do eventu

ally is like all companies we want to build a legacy right it should work without me him anyone else being in the com

pany or not the company should stay at the end of the day and that will only happen if the if the purpose

in the agenda of the company's in the right direction right if you're all in it just for money it will be a shallow purp

e if you are in it to figure out that you're solving a problem you are adding something to an opposite party that's when the compan

y will sustain and that's when the company will have a so

rt of a correct approach to to what they're doing so overall I feel I mean as next steps it would be to work with more clients to work with more talents and to

n general expand the team so that we can open much more verticals in general yeah that's the see jogging I don't know what I am the CSO chief strategy officer chief me

ntoring officer the way I look at it on a very personal level is that I feel that okay now today there's 25 young kids working in this organization a lot of them a

re supporting their own families on a personal level that's where I get my motivation from that wait you know our h

ard work is creating income for so many families and going forward we always have this dream of going up to 2,000 high of

0 comments: